Tourism, hospitality and gastronomy were also greatly boosted thanks to Peruvian entrepreneurs and foreign investors. This was an exclusive opportunity to showcase our city and country to visitors from the 41 participating delegations, their fans, and all viewers.
- Business opportunities in sports and recreation.
- Event sponsorships and sports entities patronage.
- Involvement of private entities in the maintenance of sports facilities and urban services.
- Regional, national and international sporting events in Peru.
- Connect the Games to large tourism programs before, during and after the event.
- To promote economic activity in Lima and specifically in the host districts of the Pan American and Parapan American Games before, during and after the Games
- To capitalize development opportunities for the Peruvian industries of sports, tourism and recreation